torsdag 2. mai 2019

Thilo Schröter går ny 8B-bulder innenfor Flekkefjord

Se dette innlegget på Instagram
Thunder • 8B • FA ⚡️ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ Two weeks ago I drove to Stavanger psyched to find some beautiful and hard projects. I did a few days of recon with various success, but it was this line that @grabandpull tipped me about that got my attention. I spent a rest day cleaning it, and sessioned it before driving home. That session was very warm and by the time I had the beta sorted the sun had made it’s appearance and we packed up - psyched to return. I kept an eye on the forcast since, and drove back yesterday hoping to take it down. Today I met up with @grabandpull himself and with a shared psych I dispatched this king line first try of the day! This thing is EPIC, perfect rock, tall, techy yet powerful, nice view, what more can you ask for? The boulder starts of with an easier intro, then it pulls out left, that section by itself is about 8A+, and then to finish it you have to do a committing jump. The last jump isn’t super hard, but after doing the whole start it’s definitely more risky, especially because you’d fly outside the built up landing and down the hillside!
Et innlegg delt av THILO SCHRÖTER (@thiloschroeter)


Thilo Schröter har førstebesteget en 8B-bulder, Thunder, i Tesaker litt inenfor Flekkefjord i området mellom Rogaland og Agder.
Thilo ble tipset om linja av Tore "Thunder" Årthun, og renset den og prøvde den i påska. I dag gikk bulderet, med den fine 8B-graden.
Thilo har jo feid over en haug med buldre fra 8B til C, men jeg lurer på om ikke dette er hans hardeste førstebestigning. Hans mest kjente førstebestigning er Oslos første 9a-rute Agnes Buen i Sørkedalen, kanskje Oslos siste harde etablerte prosjekt. Tidligere i år gikk han også Vår sak (grad 8A+) på Ula i Vestfold.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar